While it may look like a meme, the points are valid and thus not breaking the rules.
2021.10.25 15:01 Never-asked-for-this While it may look like a meme, the points are valid and thus not breaking the rules.
2021.10.25 15:01 tonbotonbo Tech-savvy content writer for How-to Guides & Rankings
We've launched several new projects that need content, and we are once again looking for a skilled, self-motivated tech writer who is experienced in creating user guides/how-to articles/rankings on tech-related topics for Windows & macOS!
You qualify for this position if you are:
- Payment: Our standard rate starts at ~ $0.10 per word for an article.
- Experience: We’re open to both experienced authors with a solid portfolio and promising beginners!
- Commitment: We are open to both full-time and part-time employees.
- An experienced Windows/macOS user.
- Fluent in English.
Already interested? Email me at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The details are below. It would be an advantage if you are also:
Things we won't tolerate:
- Familiar with WordPress. We are ready to pay extra if you are ready to self-publish your own articles and format them according to our guides & requirements.
- Able to create unique screenshots. We love when our writers create unique screenshots to support their content.
- Have basic HTML/CSS skills: Making WordPress articles beautiful often requires basic HTML/CSS skills.
- Proficient in SEO basics. Your articles should not only be well-written but also meet basic SEO requirements, which we’ll explain to you.
- Familiar with writing guides. Practical experience in writing in-depth technical blogs and guides would be a huge advantage.
- Active on social media. Our authors publish their articles on our sites using their real names and provide links to their professional social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). This will be a huge plus for your portfolio.
- Have authority on the topic. Writers who already have publications on similar topics on other established websites are very welcome.
What kind of articles you will be writing:
- Bad English.
How to get started:
- Classic how-to guides on data recovery (example #1 & example #2);
- How-to articles which are partially related to data recovery (example);
- Reviews of data recovery software products for Windows/macOS (example #1 & example #2);
- Ranking-based articles (example #1 & example #2);
- Articles on technical topics related to Windows/macOS (example #1 & example #2);
- News & general articles (example).
- Briefly describe what makes you a good fit and send a few examples of your past work (at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com)).
- Wait for us to get in touch with you.
- Familiarize yourself with our product.
- Write one paid trial article to demonstrate your writing skills.
- Wait for our feedback and, hopefully, join our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
submitted by tonbotonbo
to HireaWriter [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 vicandmath Announcement: Religion in Blue Province
We are dividing the blue province into different religions, to avoid confrontations. And we are continuing with the "importance of the family".
submitted by vicandmath to pcmparliament [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 kaliz97 Any insight on the purpose of this relationship? His chiron is conjunct my NN, we have venus in each others' 12th houses? On one hand, I have never felt more understood by another person, and on the other, there seems to be a theme of stagnation, where it takes time to come to a mutual decision
2021.10.25 15:01 umberto_pagano Her family is absolutely cursed
2021.10.25 15:01 Mattje001 Best 75 team
2021.10.25 15:01 creative-license NEW Adam for Breitling Ad
2021.10.25 15:01 Lazy-Carpenter1106 👍
2021.10.25 15:01 Tricky-Attempt266 How Thomas Shelby Became The God Of Birmingham, In Depth Psychology Analysis.
2021.10.25 15:01 AffiliateLeakz Advert concentrated on shall be a priority across social platforms: Evercore's Trace Mahaney
submitted by AffiliateLeakz to StockMarketLeakz [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 Saeed-pvz2 Sorry, I forgot the plant of the week is the Murkadamia Nut, a plant that only requires 250 seeds to unlock
submitted by Saeed-pvz2 to PVZ2GAME [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 jls5510 Is the new scouting actually less in-depth?
I'm curious to hear from others who have simmed through some seasons or worked through the new scouting system at any level.
My first impression is that it's actually less immersive and in-depth whereas I was really expecting it to be way more detailed. The best way I can articulate it, is that it seems like the only major change at its core is just making it harder to obtain information on prospects and more automated overall.
I'm putting together a more overall impression and the pros and cons but just wondering where the community stands on this at this point -- it seems like it launched with not much flair or excitement after all of that anticipation.
submitted by jls5510 to Madden [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 Soggy-Strawberry-474 Wer hat überzogen reagiert? Er, sie oder beide? (Straßenverkehr, Roadrage)
grad auf der Straße eine interessante Szene beobachtet und frag mich nun was ihr dazu sagt.
Frau "X" ca.30J mit Kind unter 10J steht mit 3er BMW und Warnblinker halbem Meter vom Bordstein 3m vor einer Kreuzung. Kind und Frau laufen ums Auto. Ehepaar (er "W" fährt, beide über 50J) fahren auf, er hupt und fährt vorbei. X brüllt warum er hupt. W lässt das Beifahrerfenster runter und sagt Sie dürfe da nicht stehen. X fragt W was ihn das angehe. Er sagt "wir sind hier nicht in der [...]" (ein Land in Vorderasien). X schreit W an er sei ein "H.r.n..hn" und ein Rassist. W fährt. X schimpft noch und sagt zu Kind "so siehst du, dass sind die sch..ß Deutschen".
War sehr amüsant aber so im nachhinein denk ich mir wer wohl über reagiert hat.
Frau X Herr W oder beide? Was denkt ihr?? o.O
submitted by Soggy-Strawberry-474 to de [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 johnrock001 Best Anime Cat Girl Of All Time - Anime Cat Girl List
Best Anime Cat Girl Of All Time - Anime Cat Girl List - https://www.myanimeforlife.com/anime-cat-girl/
submitted by johnrock001 to myanimeforlife [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 imthestiffmeister [Request] Advice for dating apps/profile
Did a quick search and didn’t find anything, but basically I’m looking for a girl that can give me some legit advice when it comes to dating apps lol.
submitted by imthestiffmeister to OnlyFansReviews [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 ULTIMATE_FUCKTRUMPET Everipedia Integrates Chainlink VRF to Power NFT Raffles on Polygon for IQ Stakers
2021.10.25 15:01 AbstinenceAnts 🤤
2021.10.25 15:01 markoshino Fast flowing water in Jasper, Alberta Canada [OC] [2000x2500]
2021.10.25 15:01 NELA730 DEADLY MISTAKES/ THINGS THAT CONFUSE PEOPLE FROM NYC THAT MOVE TO LA
| || These are the biggest culture shocks for NYers that move to LA |
* Also people think places like Crenshaw is in Compton, Inglewood is a part of south central, and Hollowyood is a rich area.
- Most hoods in LA doesn't always look like a ghetto or a dangerous place - I've seen this happen dozens of times with friends of mine from the east coast. NY'ers are naturally arrogant because they're exposed to more and deal with more people of all types on a day to day basis. They learn quickly though that LA is no joke. In NYC and east coast cities the ghetto is clearly worn down, boarded up houses, large housing projects that are usually 10 stories high minumum, and you'll feel an overall opressed vibe as soon as you enter. In LA you may see somebody cutting their lawn and picking from a lemon tree but they'll have 11 guns in the house and have a son who did 7 years in youth authority and is going on missions for his gang and still making it home in time for dinner with his family.
- Getting Banged on and saying "I'm from the east coast or Harlem"- Something as simple as saying your'e from east coast or Harlem when you genuinely might be could get you killed in LA. It's confusing AF because nobody from NYC can't truly understand why there's crip gangs named the Harlems and the east coasts in California.
- Latino vs Black Rivalries- Growing up in NYC and most of the north east in general there's not that much blatant racial tension at all between latinos and Black Americans. In fact in places like NYC, NJ and Philly a black and latino couple isn't even really considered interracial because its the norm. There's more racially mixed people in the black and brown areas of NYC than people that are just one thing. Gotta explain to out of towners that you gotta be careful dating a Hyna cuz she gonna have 3 or 4 brothers and 5 or 6 uncles and guaranteed at least 2 or 3 of them are either OG's or currently bang and half will be against them dating a non latino and beyond that someone not from the neighborhood.
- LA is Not Clean- Everyone has the stereyo typical image of LA as palm trees green lawns and beaches and the first thing people notice who move from NYC is how dirty most the sidewalks are. Besides places like Pasadena, Ladera Heights, Alhambra, and a parts of the SFV and SGV, most of LA is just straight up dirty. The street sweeping isn't as thorough as NYC and the garbage system isn't as sufficient.
- Living Downtown is like living in NYC- People learn within about 3 days that DTLA is nothing like living in the big apple. You will see a homeless person but ass naked shitting in the middle of the street in broad daylight or open air broad daylight drug transactions and people smoking crack and meth right in front of you within a week of being downtown. Also its dirtier.
- Shitty / Bad Customer Service and Walking Slow Is Tolerated in LA- Just keeping it 100 ppl in LA are accustom to bad service and things being slower and everyone being late. If you showed up to a meeting or a gathering in NYC 30 min late it would be taken as disrespect and nobody would wait for you. Its a 5 min window from the set time or else shit gets canceled. Time is money in NYC to the fullest and people are less patient. In nyc people walk fast and mastered the art of doing so without ever touching someone. Eye contact isn't the norm in NYC and brushing on someone is grounds to get barked at or a fight to start.
- Walking down residential streets can cost you your life- In NYC everyone walks everywhere takes the train and does this shit at a fast ass pace. When moving to LA New Yorkers feel they can do the same but in alot of areas it's just not safe. I had a homie years back that moved to LA from NYC and I would tell this constantly. "Dont wear your ear phones while walking" etc. He was robbed at gunpoint within 2 months of living here. Everything in LA is territorial and unfortunately as a black or brown male you gotta constantly walk the line of appearing not to square to be a target but not so tough to be considered a banger. It's a mastered art by non affiliates who live in LA .
- Hollywood Is not a rich/ nice area- Most Nyer's that haven't been to LA assume that Hollywood is what Beverly Hills is. They think it's a bunch of nice big houses with some main strips for eating, movie companies and offices and that it's down the street from the beach. Little do they know Hollywood is still the home to 4 active Sureno Gangs, thousands of homeless people and shootings and robberies are common in both broad daylight and at night. Also there's dog shit everywhere. Another rude awakening.
Example of the NYC hood perspective vs LA- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXOAWQuJEAw&t=901s
submitted by NELA730 to CaliBanging [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 Gunnar5on I really need help. I'm playing in master mode for the worthy and have been fighting the Eater of Worlds of 5 times now, is there anything more i can use to kill it except for these items I have in this screenshot.
2021.10.25 15:01 NewsElfForEnterprise A Nordic-inspired sauna is coming to Zocalo Food Park in Walker's Point this winter
2021.10.25 15:01 nicole00_ [Preclinical] Gluconeogenesus regulation in a drawing
It may help you understand easily. http://imgur.com/a/DNhvCT4
submitted by nicole00_ to medicalschool [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 dirtysmurf88 What blockchain is dogecoin on?
submitted by dirtysmurf88 to dogecoin [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 15:01 ProMeme45 Interesting, shirk being committed in front of my eyes
2021.10.25 15:01 AdNo2326 BKKT.. 🚀 🚀